MIB3 is the the third film the in the popular Men In Black series, which is now a trilogy. The Men in Black movies are about how aliens live on Earth and a well-dressed division of Homeland Security keep an eye on them.
In this version of the movie, something mysterious happens to Tommy Lee Jones so Will Smith has to go back in time to figure it out. Guess what he figures out: Tommy Lee Jones was actually played by a different actor when he was younger. That explains a lot!
Apparently, the guy who plays George W Bush was young TLJ. It gets even weirder than that, but we can’t remember because it was right about the time that our minds went blank from the drank we were dranking. MIB3… what are you gonna drank with that? Introducing The Mind Eraser.
The Mind Eraser is actually already a drink. We’ve had it before, but never like this! Did the inventors of this drink travel in to the future to know how perfectly their cocktail would match a major blockbuster film? I’ll bet 6 bucks that they didn’t! Could they have understood the blend of vodka and kahlua as the perfect beverage representation of ebony and ivory played out by the two leads actors? Michael Jackson and the Beatles can’t even sing it this good! Could they have known that the audience would actually want to forget that they’d seen this movie, but would need a little help to do so? Boom!
- On your way to the movie, stop off and buy equal parts vodka and kahlua
- Also, buy some soda water and limes. You’ll need a knife to cut the lime in the theater. We only had a plastic one, which wasn’t enough, so try to figure that one out in advance.
- Go to a dollar store and look for blue light LED key chains. We couldn’t find any blue ones so we just bought some white ones and painted the bulbs blue with a permanent marker. It actually worked!
- Mix the vodka and kahlua 1 to 1 in a concession stand cup (with ice), then add the soda water to taste. Garnish with lime.
- Use your blue light to flash your buddy and take a drink every time that Will and Tommy do it. You’ll want to drink and flash as much as possible because it’s easier to forget the movie this way.
Here’s what it looked like in the bag. Don’t stare at the blue light for too long.
Overall, we had a good time at this movie, we think. Go see MIB3 and drink a Mind Eraser. Read about MIB3 on IMDB, the popular Internet movie site.